26 February 2013

Travelday - Roaming Rome

Okay, so my alliteration is not the best there but I couldn't help myself! As my posts have slowly approached Rome I have been in two minds about how to tackle this final step of our holiday. Do I keep it short and give you one encompassing post or do I continue to do a post for either each day or each location? I have in the end decided that a post for each iconic part of Rome is probably the best way to finish ... and as far as I can tell you're not yet sick of my holiday photos so I figure why not stretch the reminiscing out just a little longer.

Our few days in Rome were, as the title suggests, spent doing a lot of walking ... a lot of roaming. I will start with the more specific posts next week and will today simply leave you with some of the random places we saw and loved along the way.






2 comments:

  1. It's almost like, having only spent one day in Rome, that I didn't actually visit. Not much looks familiar! Eek:)

    But darn it, I'll just have to go back someday. Meanwhile, looking forward to next week's posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I probably could have said a bit more about each photo, that might have helped :)

      We were there for about two and a half days and really only barely scratched the surface ... although we did get to most of the iconic sights that we wanted to.

      It will definitely be worth a return trip someday.

      Delete