12 December 2011

The Weekend that Wasn't

Seriously?! I can't believe that it's lunch time on Monday already ... where did the weekend go?

Actually, I know where the weekend went, it went into house work, a family Christmas party and an almighty debilitating migraine - really not a fun way to spend a weekend.

So, to catch up with what should have happened here over the weekend, I give you -


Healthier and Fitter - Week Two

Health - this week will be all about making sure I consume two serves of fruit a day. I'm really good at getting one a day on a work day but almost never two and on the weekend I just don't worry about it at all. So, this week it's two serves a day every day.

Fitness - last week went really well and I managed to get in my 20/20/20 almost every day so this week I'm up-ing it to 25/25/25 together with the three 10 minute workouts.


Refuge

9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
   and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
   no disaster will come near your tent.
Psalm 91


Monday's musing still to come (I hope).

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about the migraine! My body was kind enough to hold up through my concert and the wedding on the weekend, and is only now succumbing to headaches and a sore throat. Good luck with the druit! I recommend making dessert with raspberries :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hannah
    I was wondering how you went on the weekend, I expect we will hear soon ... I imagine the last thing you need when performing is a headache or sore throat.
    A raspberry and white choc chip cookie counts as a serve of fruit doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete