23 July 2013

So close ...


Little Bro and The Artist are heading back to Europe later this year.


They're going back to Rome ...


... and back to Florence ...


... (and a number of places that I haven't been yet) ...


... and I came so, so close to booking The Sparky and I in to join them for some of it. Rome, Florence, Venice called to me and my desire to see France and Britain was so strong it hurt.

Smaller, closer to home plans have been made instead and I am looking forward to them and to sharing them with you.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to go with them too! Waaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have my moments when I'm not sure we made the right decision ...

      Delete
  2. And me too too toooooo! Waaaa x two. Saving up money now is no trouble, but trying to make a decent amount of time for a memorable trip when we're on salary with crap vacation time? Sort of impossible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that the move is helping with the saving, hope the vacation time gets sorted ... that's one of the things that stopped me this year, it would have been a bit cheeky asking for four weeks off when I'd have only been at the job for about six months!

      Delete