22 December 2012

Season's Greetings!


Best wishes to you all for the holiday season, whatever you're doing and wherever you are I hope that you have a great time surrounded by people you love and who love you right back.


With a bit of luck and a lot of good management, by the time this post goes up The Sparky, Samson, Nutmeg and I will be somewhere between home and the Gold Coast ... hopefully well over the New South Wales boarder. We don't have any definite plans at this stage save that we will be jumping in the car (really) early Saturday morning, driving for roughly 19 hours to my parent's place, staying for a week or so and then driving back again. We do know that we want to rest a while and we do know that we have to be back by 7 January (2013!!) to get Samson to the vet ... other than that it's all pretty open at the moment. A bit of rest in the sunshine and a bit of time at home should be just exactly what I need to get myself back in one piece and ready to face another year.

I will be pretty much disconnecting myself while we're away so if I don't see you again before then, I'll see you in the new year, refreshed and ready to go and with so, so many things to do and say and celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your cute greeting and I hope you enjoyed your time with your parents, too.

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SIQ, it was definitely a nice few days.

      Delete